In lieu of a podcast I’m just going to do a weekly wrap up what’s been happening. Turns out AudioBlogger only allows for about a five minute recording session, which is about 25 minutes shorter than I was planning on. I may investigate a better way to do this but will have to figure that out later.
Previously on MMM
- Mini: The Baxter
- Mini: 40-Year Old Virgin
- Movie Journal (P.S., Curb Your Enthusiasm: S3, The Tick: The Complete Series, Hebrew Hammer)
- Mini: Red Eye (and Pete Vonder Haar’s review)
- Michael Bay blames marketing for the poor performance of The Island.
- Blogs saw the failure of The Dukes of Hazzard coming.
- Studios reconsidering the cost and efffectiveness of TV and print advertising.
- As an alternative they seem to be more interested in blogs.
- Why can’t moviegoing be as much as event as going to a play?