One more of these while I get back in the groove after a long weekend. Starting fresh tomorrow.
- More graphic medical visuals in the new poster for Saw III.
- ComingSoon has a bunch of online ads that are hitting the net for Snakes on a Plane.
- The British can do horror too, as the trailer for Severance shows.
- Will Smith must be jonesing for an Oscar. That’s the conclusion that comes to me after watching the trailer for The Pursuit of Happyness. (And no, that’s not a typo.)
- It’s not an overly original design, but the poster for Idocracy does hype that it’s a Mike Judge film, which is all it really needs to do.
- Jeffrey Wells passes on word of a redubbed Miami Vice trailer in Germany.
- PosterWire is asking for help editing the Wikipedia definition of a movie poster.
- Cross pens are among those brands getting some placement in Stormbreaker.
- The official site shown in the commercials for Step Up has a MySpace domain, and WebProNews dives into that.
- If you were paying attention you saw that Comic-Con was as much about movie marketing as it was comics.
- Cinematical jumps on the “Miami Vice Story” as Mack labeled it.
- Beerfest gets an online ad.
- As does Talladega Nights. This one’s been all over SiteMeter lately.
- The Miami Herald does a recap of all the companies that latched onto the Pirates of the Caribbean brand.
- Lucky You, with Drew Barrymore and Eric Bana, gets a poster and a trailer.
- Naming a movie is a difficult – and sometimes vaguely defined – exercise.
OK, then. Starting tomorrow with more or less a clean slate. Thanks for hanging in there with me.