- If any of you are out there fighting for innovative, original thinking in terms of what you can do on teh Interwebz, Steve Safran has a list of things that we were told would never happen online. Print them out and show them to the person shooting you down. (CT)
- GSM mobile technology is, apparently, 20 years old. I’m not sure what to do with this, other than feel old, but there that is. (CT)
- SixApart released an interface that allows people to update their Typepad blogs from their iPhones. There are a couple jokes I could make here:
Technorati got an update to look like a river of news. This will be fun to visit on those occasions T’rati stops indexing posts all together as the river runs dry. (CT)
On a very serious note, both Tom and I noted on our personal blogs the tragic, untimely death of Adam Finley, someone who we both wrote with over at AdJab and TVSquad. Adam was killed late last week in a bike accident but was not carrying identification, so wasn’t identified until Sunday, when police took his iPod to the Apple store, where they were able to track the serial number. Adam was just 30 years old. (CT)
- Better hope your AdSense revenue is enough to pay the service charges.
- It’s too bad people without Typepad blogs couldn’t use that $100 in credit to get one
The homepage for all things Thilk