- EQO Communications is going to allow users of BlackBerrys and other mobile devices to access Skype and multi-platform IM clients. (via fellow MWW Group-er Brian Williams)
- Don’t ask Acer senior VP Jim Wong to pen any testimonials for Windows Vista. He says the basic version is essentially useless and will force people to upgrade for any of the cool new features, costs that PC builders will have to absorb.
- I have to agree with Steve Hall and Eric Eggertson. Everyone seems to be beating up on the crayon team over their debut in Second Life when I suspect the real problems people have are with other corporations. These guys get social media and I’m sure they’ll do good work, so let’s cut them some slack.
- Nothing like a little controversy to drum up interest in a couple movies that otherwise would have been small-time releases otherwise.
- Lifehacker has some cool tips on how to use public Bloglines profiles to find relevant feeds.
- Jackie Huba is looking for help remembering a specific blog that she came across but now can’t find. The blog features pictures of a guy opening up new tech gadgets like PDAs and such.
The homepage for all things Thilk